Enhanced Android for Work: Exchange occupations are currently accessible on the Gmail application

Proprietors of past Android telephones hosted to utilize third-get-together applications for Exchange email, yet Google refreshed Gmail a year ago to help Exchange. This week, Google included help for Exchange Task.


When I'm setting up the LG G6 this week, I need to choose whether I utilize Gmail for Exchange or keep on using my most loved Microsoft Outlook application on the entirety of my telephones. With help for coordinating Gmail logbooks with LG's timetable, I chose to retry Gmail for Exchange.

My chance is impeccable as Google declared yesterday that Exchange Tasks is presently bolstered on the Gmail application. Along these lines, through the Gmail application, I would now be able to synchronize my email, contacts, date-book and undertakings. The Outlook application does not bolster assignments.

Activities are installed in the Gmail application, so simply tap the three line menu symbol on the left to choose the Tasks region in your Exchange Gmail account. Enter a title and include a note on the off chance that you need, at that point select the due date, update time, and need of the errand.

Opening an activity in Gmail will demonstrate to you the choices in the upper ideal to choose a checkmark to finish the activity, erase the activity, or alter the activity.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

A hole uncovers a great many information from Gmail records, Hotmail and Yahoo Mail

Microsoft dispatches its Hotmail substitution: Outlook.com

Brazilian government to discard Microsoft for bespoke email framework